INTEGRAL PRIVACY NOTICE – SUPPLIERS AND THIRD PARTIES
Propelland México S.A. de C.V. (Propelland México), with address in Volcán número 150, Piso 2, Oficina 202, colonia Lomas de Chapultepec, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, en la ciudad de México, is liable for the protection of its personal data, ensuring that these are treated in compliance with the provisions set forth in the Law to Protect Personal Data Held by Private Parties (Ley de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares).
B. Personal Data Subject to Liability
Personal data collected may include the following:
- Identification and contact data: full name, address, e-mail, contact telephone and mobile, Tax ID, sex or gender, civil status, signature, electronic signature, language, numbers of references included in ID documents, licenses and/or certificates and any of those data that correspond to other account beneficiaries.
- Labor and professional data: profession, specialty, professional ID number, occupation, position, entity where he/she works, area or department, commercial name, main economic activity, line of business and/or type of services offered, address, telephone and work or company e-mail, business, labor and financial references, operation licenses, business days and hours, systems and/or applications management.
- Financial: data contained in the most recent federal annual tax return and/or provisory payments, bank account and CLABE account.
Such personal data may be or may have been obtained from you, whether personally or, else, directly by any written, electronic, optic, sound, visual or any other means or any other technology. Additionally, Propelland México has or may have obtained your personal date indirectly, through third parties or any other liable parties by a consented download or transfer, as well as from public access sources or any other sources permitted by the laws and provisions applicable to financial entities.
C. Purpose of Personal Data
Pursuant to the provisions set forth in the Law, you are hereby informed that personal data obtained shall be used for the following purposes:
- To carry on any and each of the transactions and the rendering of services, as well as execution of the other acts that the companies which conform the Propelland México may carry on in accordance with the applicable laws and their corporate charter and bylaws.
- Identification as automotive, medical, clinical, hospital services or any other kind of services, external auditors, lawyers, experts, notaries public, consultants, contractors, consultants of entities that conform Propelland México, for the contact and delivery of information regarding the legal relationship in effect.
- Internal handling required for the administration of credits and payments of its services in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
- Handling requirements from any competent authorities pursuant to the law applicable to financial entities, reviews and corrections required to update data or better understanding of account beneficiaries and their transactions, both for legal and prevention or safety purposes.
- Communication with clients, vendors, employees, candidates, consultants and external auditors, current or former, to deal with any issue in connection with contractual, commercial, business or labor matters, or in connection with your personal data or this privacy notice.
- Any complementary or auxiliary activity required in furtherance of the above-mentioned purposes.
Additionally, you are hereby informed that your personal data will not be used or transmitted for any other kind of purposes that are not required to comply with the obligations and undertakings arising from the relationship between Propelland México and the beneficiary.
D. Transfer of Data
Your personal data may be shared with individuals and legal entities with which there is any kind of legal or business ties, acting as liable parties for purposes of personal data, in addition to any of the companies that conform the Propelland México, in order to comply with any obligations or undertakings under such contractual relationship, such as, transfer of identification, contact, labor and/or professional data to draft contracts and agreements, courier services, management, administration and custody of documents, dealings with authorities, audits and consulting services. Transfer of data for these purposes may be made without the beneficiary’s consent.
E. Rights of the Beneficiaries
You have the right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose treatment of your personal data, as well as to limit the use or disclosure of your information, and to revoke your consent, by contacting the area in charge of Protecting Personal Data, through the following ways:
- By e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter to Address: Volcán número 150, Piso 2, Oficina 202, colonia Lomas de Chapultepec, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, en la ciudad de México.
To request enforcement of any of the above-mentioned rights, the following requirements are needed:
- A written letter including a clear and specific description of the right to exercise in connection with your personal data, which must state the name of the beneficiary, telephone, address, e-mail or any other mean to notify the response to your request or, otherwise, for your convenience you may use the “Formato de Solicitud – Derechos del Titular” (Format for Request – Rights of the Beneficiaries) which can be requested at the above-mentioned telephone numbers.
- A copy of the beneficiary’s official ID or, otherwise, a copy of the official ID of the legal representative of the beneficiary, and a power of attorney signed before two witnesses.
- In case of exercise of the right to Rectify, a copy of the official document supporting the new information must be attached to the request.
- Provide any other element or document that makes it easier to locate personal data.
In case Propelland México S.A. de C.V. requests additional information to service your application or request within the first 5 business days following its receipt, you will have 5 business days from the date in which such request is made, to provide such information; failure to do so will result in your application or request being canceled and be deemed as not filed.
The response will be issued within a maximum term of 20 days, counted from the date in which the request is received; in case it is favorable, it shall be made effective within a term of 15 business days following the date in which the response is notified, which may be done by any of the following means: e-mail, telephone or personally at the offices of Propelland México.
F. Changes and Consent with Privacy Notice
Institutions of Propelland México may, at any time, change this privacy notice, which shall be notified to the beneficiary by any of the following means:
- By e-mail to the account registered with the corresponding institution.
- With a message or evident note posted in our Internet site.
The beneficiary of the personal data declares having read and being in agreement with the terms of the privacy notice that was provided, aware and accepting the purpose of the collection, treatment of your personal data and its transfer through your handwritten or electronic signature.